Haiku Hilltop Haiku Hilltop

Crit..

You know, I really liked what you had for the few seconds when it was up. But what bummed me out was how short it was.

Stylization wise, I liked it, you kept it simple. I would hope to see more about the Ronin. Maybe he goes and defends a village, I don't know. But I just wish there was a little more out of it.

Another Day Another Day

Overall pretty good

I liked it for the most part. I haven't watched the rest but you should experiment with line weight a little bit. Also what struck me as odd was the rabbit eating the fish

Monster Dance Party Monster Dance Party

Creative

I wish there was a little more monsters flying into the short. It would be nice for a little more of an end. Really, you could get by with an 'end' page. Something instead of it looping over. I still liked it though.

SW7 (preview) SW7 (preview)

Not to bad

I don't understand, you have sandcrawler music from IV during the seen at the senate.

And when the guy gets hit in the leg with the lightsaber, he isn't decapitated.

I think for me to enjoy this better I'd have to see it with better quality. Not to bad though.

The Jedi Song The Jedi Song

awesome

at first, it was all slow, but then, it picked up and was awesome

Banana Fingers Banana Fingers

HA

That is funny man. A good parody.

Gorge Soda Gorge Soda

yeah

Yes ness. Good job on the thing man.

Birdie Wild Submission Birdie Wild Submission

Nice and Original

I haven't seen something like that done in a flash animation ever. Overall I liked it but I'm not a fan of electrical techno music, hence the 8. But I loved the animation.

Ohls responds:

goto my other submission "house drawing" if you didnt like the music =)